Friday 20 January 2017

Have a...

Assalamualaikum,

Post 27: Have a friend who will remind you of what you have left behind
Honestly, I do not have the slightest idea of what to name this post (and decided to go gintama-style). I went to look at my previous post titles.
They don't make sense do they?
Nope they don't.
Just how all your posts are
I don't necessarily hate the posts titles cause just like today's post, it was a "done-at-the-moment" kind of thing.
I never plan my posts /hides. I always excitedly think about what to write though and the results is this site you even bother coming across to by chance.

Because of that though is one of the reasons why I really really admire people who do plan before they write and a very close and great example would be a dear friend of mine, Iween .
 Check out her blog "Wendystrucked " (click to be directed to her site ) to see what I mean (her writing is just so enjoyable to read and I hope you enjoy every posts of hers cause I did).

Wait, I made a mistake. The initial content that I thought up is always way different than the last product (in the end your enthusiasm meant nothing huh?).

This blogging of mine had been going on for approximately 8 years.
Imagine that!
8 years and only 27 posts as of today.
It can only mean one thing.
I changed this blog way too many times.
From the appearances, name of site and its overall content.
again, it can only mean some things:
1) Most of my posts are just stupid
2) I change my mind quite a lot of times and regretted every single terminated posts.
3) Which means the posts are mostly cringe-y

Well anyways...
As much as I'd like to leave my title totally vague and unrelated , I would like to take this chance to brag that I have that type of friend. In fact more than one. One that's constantly reminding me of my blogs, my other sites, things I was suppose to do, embarrassing memories I wish not to remember.
And really I am pretty grateful for them being by my side and big apologies because unfortunately for you I am such a lazy person.
Again though, I really appreciate that unlike me, you had remembered the things that I was supposed to tend to. Thank you.

Moving on,
as I mentioned in the last long and windy post, I would be putting up my drawing trashes from 2016 (and some from this year) in this post .
They may not be as pretty as you expect them to be (does anyone even have any expectations for it? /laughs) but these are drawn with smiles on my face (and sometimes frown/depending on what I was drawing) and lots and lots of experimentation that I enjoyed a whole lot!

Here's to the one friend who's so loyal to my art site despite it being in a hiatus state:

First attempt at female warrior

My first love didnt work well
Title: One day I'll tell you why we have never met /inspired by my first love yeah lol
Shingeki no Kyojin's Mikasa Ackerman/There's Levi and Kagura too
TracksuitsWet color


 Listening to Aoi Shiori/ Blue Bookmark (Galileo Galilei) at 1 am resulted in this long-anticipated AnoHana fanart below:

Menma [AnoHana]

My second try at the "Female Warrior" theme. I like how it turned out.
Female Warriors

Is the Bear a Pianist? Yes it is
"Is the pianist a bear?" Based on an anime ost. Also my sister's most frequent question/just kidding.

Maps; All the places I wanted to go to
My attempt on the theme : Maps.
Shape of my heart
"The Shape of my heart" / I overdid the paper/poor paper
Transparency: leaking emotions
My first watercolor piece lol
                                    It's raining inside 



Gintama fan arts incoming (mostly of my favorite pairings namely Okita Sougo and Kagura):



I did this during examination weekBaby Sougo and Kagura






Yato mode Kagura vs Kagura


dadtoki is precious
One of my most favorite drawing of all featuring Gintoki and child! Kagura from Gintama.

Protect baby Kagura at all cost
Because  dad!Gintoki is just a bliss.

Yorozuya family without Shinpachi (sorry) I do love Shinpachi
Watercoloring this was so much fun.

An AU where Kagura shrunk
A page of my Gintama's fan comic(s). I totally enjoyed this.
Baby! Yorozuya family (finally!)More Kagura drabbles

Ideals
A draft version of a doodle comic I plan to post InsyaAllah soon

 And below are mostly of my most recent digital arts in 2016 ( which to be honest weren't that much cause my hand just won't cooperate well with my tablet /laughs/ I still need to get used to it):

My sister's chara : Iris
The only (digital) collab with my sister that was completed.

Tobio and Shoyo
A birthday gift for a friend. Kageyama Tobio and Hinata Shoyo!/ The closest thing I can draw to a chibi lol.


Yorozuya family is not complete without Sadaharu!
The most very very recent digital drawing. Gintama again. Its actually not complete. I only managed to fill in the base color.
Kyouka Izumi
I worked hard on this one. Kyouka Izumi from Bungou Stray Dogs Series.


Yuri x Touya
My original characters: Moroshita Yuri and Mitsuru Touya
Aihara Enju
Aihara Enju from Black Bullet!

Living Planets
Latest watercolor. Was dying to experiment again.

Whew!
That is alot!
Thank you so much for following up to this point hahaha!
One of the drawings is a sneak peek of what my next post. Basically a doodle comic I came up with few days ago.
It's already completed so no worries. All there is left to do is to post em!

Listening to: Can't Stop The Feeling -Justin Timberlake


Well then,
AniYuuki

2 comments:

  1. Wa'alaikumussalam.

    First of all, I'm happy to see another post from you! Another very pleasant surprise! Second: thank you so much for mentioning me; and for loving my posts (and I hope you know that I love everything you post as well - whether it's here on your blog or on deviantart, wherever).

    I AM LOVING THIS ART-FILLED POST.
    I really miss seeing your drawings (cough I'm hinting. Update your deviantart, you!). They are so beautiful, as always. I wanted to pick a favourite but I can't - they are all wonderful. I love that you experimented with watercolor and I love how they turned out so lovely. And the Gintama fan-art and how you showed three pictures of when it was drawn, and then watercolored (I also find the fanart really adorable and sweet!). I love that when it's a drawing of one character, it's really focused on them and then when it's more than one character, their expressions really stand out and give the whole thing more meaning. Like the First Love-inspired drawing, the watercolored drawing of the girl in green and the boy in blue. AND THE DIGITAL DRAWINGS. "the closest thing to a chibi" is adorable!!! The Kyouka Izumi drawing is absolutely beautiful! And the Gintama digital fanart - OMG. And I also really lingered on the OC digital drawing - stunning.

    I am looking forward to your doodle comic; and I can't wait to see more art-filled posts.

    With love, Iween | http://wendystrucked.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! You have no idea ... I actually blushed reading your comment, so thank you!
    Hehehe thank you. Gosh I dont know what to say. Your comment is making me so happy I am loss at words (laughs).
    Thank you again for loving them as much I do when I was making them!
    And abnout my DA though (laugh) we will have to see first hahahahhaha but thank you for reminding me seriously. Right after you mentioned it last time, I actually went to check it.
    Hopefully there's more for me to draw (cause I tend to focus on fanart recently) and post here~

    -AniYuuki

    ReplyDelete